Prevention measures have been taken to protect all employees, customers and partners of J.L. Freeman and 1215 Mini-Entrepôts
Dear customers and business partners,
Given the presence of COVID-19 coronavirus disease in the province of Quebec and following recommendations by public health authorities, we would like to inform you of the measures we have introduced within our organization in order to ensure all our employees’ health and safety and to curb the spread of COVID-19 within our business as a whole.
We have been monitoring the pandemic’s evolution and want to inform you that we have implemented a business continuity plan in order to maintain the level of service and quality that our customers have come to expect.
We have also adopted the following practices to reduce risks, and we will keep updating them as new information arises:
- Access to self-storage units is unrestricted, 24/7
- Please maintain a 2-metre distance from any other customers
- Please do not share the freight elevator with other customers
- To enter our offices, customers must be wearing face masks and use the hand sanitizer available in the lobby
- Offices and common areas are being cleaned and disinfected more often than before
- Employees returning from abroad are required to self-isolate, no matter where they are arriving from. Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or having had contact with other symptomatic individuals must also self-isolate.
- Finally, all corporate gatherings involving our personnel are cancelled (including training sessions, conferences and social events)
We believe these guidelines, taken together, will have very little impact on our customer service. We do however ask you to follow them closely, and we want to thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 450-650-1215.
Michel de Muszka